Thank you for your interest in working with me to bring out your child’s brilliance. As a licensed child psychologist who has specialized in ADHD for the last 20 years, and as a parent who has raised a son with ADHD, I get it.
In our work together, I will help you navigate your child/ adolescent or young-adult’s unique experience so that we can help him/her/or they thrive.
If you would like to work with me, here’s the process:
To Use Your Insurance
- Email me at KQADHD@protonmail.com, which is HIPPA compliant and secure. Please share a bit about your child/ adolescent or young-adult’s areas of challenge and strengths.
- Please include the name of your health insurance provider (e.g., Blue Cross Blue Shield), as I am not insured with all insurance providers.
- Once I receive your email, I will do my best to respond to you within 24 hours.
For Private Pay
- If you do not plan to use your health insurance, feel free to purchase an initial 60-minute video or phone consultation for a diagnostic session at $225.
- If the potential client has had previous evaluations, receives school-based services, etc., I will ask you to email me these records prior to our initial appointment for review.
- During our first appointment, I prefer to meet with parents or primary care providers WITHOUT the potential client present to gather detailed background information about your child’s history and your family. I will then provide you with recommendations and share how I would proceed therapeutically if we choose to work together.
- If you would like to hire me hourly after this initial consult, my hourly rate is $160.00.
60-Minute Pinpoint Diagnostic Session - Phone Or Video Conference